German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered Frontline for my dogs from here. I waited over two weeks for the product and when I got it, it was not Frontline. Everything about the product was different, from the ingredients, the directions for use and the picture of the dog on the box. I called them immediately with no response. I emailed them with no response. Finally I disputed the charge. Two weeks later the dispute was reversed, I was told by my credit card company that it was a valid purchase and they had a 30 day return policy per the website. I advised them that I received my package and there was no return address, just my address and that I called numerous times, left messages, and never heard back from anyone. I really tried to resolve the matter, but I refused to use a product that was not what I ordered to begin with. The bank opened another dispute on my behalf. Today I had a negative balance in my account, so I called the bank again. I was told it was a valid charge, then got in touch with customer service at Maak. I explained that I have tried numerous times to get someone on the phone or email. I was told to send them an email and they would send me the address to return the product, but it was past the 30 days so I would only get a credit to use through them. I said no I want my money back, I did my part and they failed to contact me. The rude man went on to say, well after you tried to rip us off...I seen red. I told him that he was trying to kill my dog with his fake medication. He continued to tell me that was an issue between me and the manufacture. Then he hung up on me. I called back my bank and got a supervisor, explained everything again. She was able to find a reason to issue me a permanent credit and Maak can't get it reversed. It had something to do with the shipping, because they didn't state what was shipped which validated my claim that they sent me fake stuff. I will never use these people again and I hope they go out of business. Anyone else ever order from this place? I read some reviews(after the fact) and they aren't good....should have done that in the first place:(

·
Banned
11,005 Posts
I only order from KVVet, Valley Vet and what used to be Vet Med Direct.
I've recently made a few purchases from EntirelyPets.com and one called Petstore.com but Petstore sent me a cat litter box when I ordered a 3' stick for a bird cage! I called them and they cleared up the issue quickly and let me keep the cat litter box to donate to a cat rescue :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts