German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone. I have been lurking for about a month or so and finally joined. I really like this site. The forum is a great source of information and the people are always helpful.

Last July I adopted a 5 year old female GSD who I renamed Sadie. She is my pride and joy! She is one beautiful dog!

She was found running along a busy highway and was rescued by a kind woman who took her to an animal shelter. I was looking for a GSD and found her thru Petango.com.

She is very smart, knows several commands, and is learning her name, Sadie. I take her to the dog park often where she has a lot of fun running with the pack.

Here are some pics of her at home and at Lake Michigan.

Enjoy!

Scott.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
She is a beautiful girl, she is lucky you gave her a forever home. I am sure she will repay you with lots of love. :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome Scott! I forgot to put this in my earlier post.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
welcome and what a gorgeous girl !!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome-she looks really happy to have her forever home.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Wow, she's absolutely gorgeous! I hope my GSD looks like her when I get one! It's does make me wonder why she was found just running around...I dunno anyone who could give up such a lovely looking dog like her. You're sooooo lucky!! Anyways, it's very nice to meet you and Sadie!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts