German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
We have recently been to the vets on a couple of occasions for different things (V&D bug). We have noticed a Cyst/Boil type lump on the outside of her skin. We can pinch the skin and it isn't on her body. We asked the vet and they have said on both occasions they're more bothered about the issue of her Vomiting. Although they recognise it has grown. They gave us a couple of options about testing it and getting it cut off etc. But I was just wondering if anyone has had this or similar symptoms.

We recently went back to the vet and seen a new vet, who had Shepherds all her life. And stated that it should be seen. She doesn't itch them and it seems not to bother her at all. But another seems to be growing on her other side.
I have attached some images.

·
Registered
30,894 Posts
I would get that looked at. That doesn't look like a sebaceous cyst to me. How many does she have?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2, that one which is shown has considerably grown. And we have found another on her other side.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Agree with Jax08--sebaceous cysts aren't uncommon on these guys but that doesn't look like one...def. worth getting a vet to check it....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts