German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been almost two months since I've posted, sorry guys! We moved into our first house and we're just about settled in. I finally found some time to post pictures of the little guy! They start at around two months and go to almost four months - he'll be four months May 31st. Anyway, here goes and enjoy!

7 Weeks:

9 Weeks:

First trip to the beach, Luke loves to dig!:

Mommy and Daddy with Luke:

Socializing with Grandma and Grandpa's Greyhounds at 3 months:

3.5 Months (ears started standing perfectly about a week before this picture):

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
4 Months:

First time at the dog park today. Wish I could have gotten more pictures, there was another puppy, a lab/pitbull mix that was four months as well. His name was Duke and Luke & Duke were little buddies playing around. Luke also got to meet two adult shepherds which was awesome. I don't know who was more excited!:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
my gosh look at those ears!!!! What a handsome young guy he is!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
What a great set of pictures. He is adorable. I love the way the pics go from ears down to ears straight up.

And on a side note I am really impressed that your white carpet is so clean with tree dogs.

·
Registered
71 Posts
handsome lookin boy you have urself no ones sneakin up on him with those big ears lol love it

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I love seeing how he has grown and changed. Baby to toddler to pre-schooler to teenager. :) He's a handsome dog.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you guys, we appreciate it!

Regarding the carpet, no, it's certainly not as clean as it looks in those pictures!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts