German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 4 month old landshark, Kovy was in the backyard with me this morning. I was hosing off the deck and he was going crazy trying to get every drop from the hose (it was 80' today) He has been interested in the hose but never saw him like this. It was hilarious, spraying the stream across the yard and him chasing it. Cooled him off anyway!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Kopper loves the hose too! Seems like they either love it or just don't get it. Rocky just doesn't get it. Be careful he doesn't actually consume too much, though; they can bloat on too much water.

·
Registered
27,273 Posts
Karlo loves the hose too...whenever I'm training him, if he sees a hose reel or hose, he's there so I don't indulge him often, but did a time or two reward him with hose play after a training session, he's never forgotten it.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Hehe, the hose and GSD's is too funny. Berlin has frequent hose wars, he attacks the water with such seriousness! And when I put the hose away, he will continue to 'patrol' the yard every time I take him out, protecting the yard and me from the big scary hose! :p

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Nita loves drinking and flossing her teeth with the hose :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts