German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rollo’s new XXL Kuranda bed got delivered today and I just got done putting it together. Safe to say we both love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Thats great. Hate to get one and they won't go near it. What convinced you to buy it..
Mainly to work on "place" training! But also got it because Rollo hasn't had a dog bed in a while - because I never got him another one after he destroyed his old one when he was like 3 months old lol

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Is that a metal frame? I'm not seeing that option on their website...

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that a metal frame? I'm not seeing that option on their website...
Aluminum! And i ordered mine on Amazon prime! (though it is still a Kuranda bed)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Awesome! Mei loves hers as well. She's on it right now chompin her rubber ball lol. 20181003_090751_1538785485959.jpg

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Rollo does look happy on that bed, and it looks like a good size for him. How big is he? I may have just ordered the wrong size. The company recommends L or XL for GSDs, so I ordered the L for my 7 mo old girl, who is expected to be only about 70 lbs. I may have time to change the order, since it's supposed to arrive in 10 days. Thanks!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rollo does look happy on that bed, and it looks like a good size for him. How big is he? I may have just ordered the wrong size. The company recommends L or XL for GSDs, so I ordered the L for my 7 mo old girl, who is expected to be only about 70 lbs. I may have time to change the order, since it's supposed to arrive in 10 days. Thanks!
Rollo is about 90 lbs but he is very long and tall which is why I went with the XXL!

Reactions: czgsd

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
He looks happy in his bed! I bought a coolaroo bed for Christmas with recommendations on the bed on this forum. No one wanted to sleep on it. I put it away and was going to donate it. Then I put it outside and max took it over!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He looks happy in his bed! I bought a coolaroo bed for Christmas with recommendations on the bed on this forum. No one wanted to sleep on it. I put it away and was going to donate it. Then I put it outside and max took it over!
Yea I’m excited to take it out on the back patio and see how Rollo likes it out there!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
God I love this bed lol - Rollo doing “place”!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am loving using this bed for training!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts