1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10-2867 / 6-2-0168

German Shepherd Dog: An adoptable dog in Louisburg, NC

Extra Large • Adult • Female

K-15: This beautiful German Shepherd female was surrendered to the shelter on 12/11 and is looking for a new family to call her own. She is very friendly and loves people and treats. She is ready to come home with you today! PLEASE NOTE: For current information on pet's availability, please call the ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICERS THE SHELTER DIRECTLY AT 919-496-3032, 8AM-5PM Monday thru Friday, Saturday from 10AM until 2PM. Be sure to MENTION PET'S NAME when calling. Please understand that staff may have limited information on the pet's prior history. Pets with a history of aggression are not available for adoption and would not be listed here. The animals in this shelter do not receive any vaccinations or regular vet care, so it is highly recommend to take the animal to a vet ASAP. Thank you for adopting a shelter pet!

More about 10-2867 / 6-2-0168

Primary colors: Brown or Chocolate, Black • Coat length: Short
10-2867 / 6-2-0168's Contact Info

Franklin County Animal Control, Louisburg, NC

http://photocache.petfinder.com/fotos/NC119/NC119.18197785-1-pn.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
bump!

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
dog looks familiar...is there possibly already a thread?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Christmas Eve BUMP for this girl. I hope someone will give her a Great NEW year! I can assess if anyone wants on MONDAY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
She's got one of the sweetest faces! I just wanna give her a kiss!

*Insert kissy face icon*

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP still there! Don't want to forget her!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
dog looks familiar...is there possibly already a thread?
That's what I thought - but I can't find the original thread. I wonder if she was adopted out (perhaps even from another shelter) but returned?

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay, just left the shelter, here is the story on the female:::::
She was an O/S she has NEVER beeen on the forum. She was surrendered AFTER she had a complete LITTER of puppies. I guess the owners kept one pup, got rid of the rest and said toddles to her! Sorry people, but GOOD NEWS is that she had JUST been adopted late yesterday afternoon. They had NOT updated the website before I got there, so hope she went to a good home!
Moderators feel free to move::::::::::::::::::::

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Wow, she looked so familiar (per katieliz), she must have a double out there somewhere. I worry about how good that home will be if she wasn't spayed before she was adopted out (and it says they don't give any vet care.) Hope she doesn't end up as a puppy machine.....thanks for checking on her icycleit......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This one was adopted, for some reason the shelter is having problems with Petfinder and dogs popping up after adopted??? Moderators remove.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts