German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="color: #FF0000">***** THIS IS A CROSS POST ****** </span>

<span style="color: #000066">14 week old male White Shepherd puppy, slipped his collar 3/6/08 2pm in the Kalamazoo Trails off Route 43 inbetween Kalamazoo & South Haven, MI. Tattoo'd & microchipped (Avid microchip).

This puppy has recently been named, so I doubt he will respond to his name (I called him Dante before he was placed, his name is Ice). Responds readily to "Puppy, Puppy!!!!"

Unfortunately these woods are known for coyote and this boy is in real danger and it is very cold. If any one has any information please contact either Mona Persson at 773/749-7297 or [email protected] or Brenda Schrader 630/841-6881 or [email protected].

Please help us find this baby.
This was taken when he was 12 weeks: </span>

·
Registered
27,213 Posts
I looked in the local paper tonight -no listing...hopefully tomorrows am paper will have it-so someone knows NOT to keep him. I live about ten miles from there, Kal-Haven trail, I believe. Is this dog local or was someone visiting the area, area codes on phone # aren't from here.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<span style="color: #000099">I don't have any other information - I just cross- posted the notice from another source in hopes of getting the word out there. </span>

·
Registered
27,213 Posts
Poor baby, I hope he is in a warm house tonight, thanks for posting him.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
He has been found!!!!

PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST:
I received word this morning that the boy lost in the Kalamazoo area (off Route 43) on 3/6 has been found. The report is that he was a little beat up following his ordeal, but the good news is his is going to be fine.

Please forward on to any people you may have alerted

·
Registered
27,213 Posts
Re: LOST: White GSD Puppy - Kalamazoo/South Haven

watching over the baby!!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Re: LOST: White GSD Puppy - Kalamazoo/South Haven

I confirmed with the breeder that she has the puppy back.

She says that he was found thanks to the efforts of everyone who cross-posted and sent out e-mails to their contacts in/near Kalamazoo.

The puppy had been hit by a car and taken to animal control. His injuries are not life threatening, but he is somewhat beat up.

THANK YOU to everyone who helped this boy get safe!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts