German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
I am truly surprised at how bold someone was to take her from your yard. I guess nothing should surprise me, but it does. I hope you find her soon. Good luck and hang in there.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I was thinking of you and Maya this morning. I am keeping your family in my prayers in hopes that Maya is found soon. Stay strong.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey, Rachel. Any news at all? I was just wondering- on your fliers, did you mention that Maya was last seen in the bed of a blue truck?

Still thinking of your family and Maya.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Oh. I see what you mean about the truck deal. You are right, especially if you are suspicious of a certain person or people. I hate that you are going through this. I know that there are people who steal dogs, but I cannot fathom taking another family's pet.

Hang in there.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Rachel, I just found something on Craigslist from July 11th. Asheville/ Beverly Hills

Found Female dog in the Beverly Hills location. Young German shepherd purple collar.

Have you called? I will try your e-mail address. I know it is a long shot, but anything is possible.

I just e-mailed you. The title of their post was just "Found Dog E Asheville" It did not say GSD until I opened it. Good luck!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hi, Rachel. I was just thinking about you and Maya. I am going to forward you an e-mail with a GSD in Chesterfield, SC high kill AC. The photo was taken by a volunteer and I have called and left her a message, but haven't heard anything yet.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey, Lando'sMom. I don't want to speak for Rachel, but the dog you posted above doesn't have the black markings on her head that Maya has. She is gorgeous, though!

I don't think the one I sent her is Maya, either, but the quality of the photo is so bad that I have, I just wanted her to be sure.

I hope she finds her.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey Rachel. I was thinking of you and Maya. I am still looking. I was really praying that I would get on here and see that she was found! I know it is a long shot, but I won't give up hope that she returns to you and your family! Hugs to you all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts