German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
‎****LOST near Pueblo, CO****
Please share & crosspost.

This looks like a young photo of her, but it's what her owner posted on Craigslist to find her.... And here is the text "White German Shepherd..."Scout"... female, 1.5 years old. Scout was last seen at Oakwood Ln. and Surfwood on Wednesday, December 29, 2010....about 7pm. We were visiting my in-laws in Pueblo for Christmas, and she somehow got out of the back yard. We live in Kansas City. She is microchipped, and has KS04 tattooed in her left ear (from the breeder). PLEASE call or email if you have any leads on our dog. My sister in law and father in law are still looking for her every day in Pueblo, but with us living in Kansas City we really need your help. The shelters and vets have all our info too...thank you so much! "

Please contact me (Nicole) at Nicolewoodcock84 (at) gmail.com or (Alicia) at kerstone_shepherds (at) yahoo.com or send her a Facebook message - Kerstone German Shepherds

SHE IS TATTOOED AND MICROCHIPPED, beautiful girl out of Champion parents, and very much missed by her family. We are all so worried and praying for her safe return!!! Thanks everyone!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts