1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST
Link has full story and pictures

Lost Dog – Please Help!

Get Fit NH Bootcamp client (and our friend) Natalie Walker asked us to reach as many people as possible, so we are posting the following from her as well as sending out an email. You can click on the link to download and print out a poster to distribute. Please forward to everyone you know.

Our female German Shepherd bolted from my son yesterday at 07:30 when he was out in our backyard with her. We have spent an exhaustive two days searching for her on foot and by car and have posted almost 200 flyers in town and neighboring towns. I am now hitting the internet and have her listed everywhere. We live in the village of Hopkinton, close enough to I-89 and 202/9 to make it possible that she was picked up by someone or spotted by people traveling this area. I didn’t know if you would be willing to send out this flyer to those you know. Again, if this is uncomfortable for you, I understand! Not offended! Just trying every thing I can think of to blanket this area of the state with her info.
She is the most important thing that has every happened to me in the animal world and I am beyond devastated and close to hysterical at times.
Thank you!
Natalie

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I am heading to NH from NY to breed with a stud there. Probably this weekend. I am printing the flyer and will take it with us, just in case.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
How sad, I hope the find her safe.

·
Registered
616 Posts
i also posted this a few days ago on my facebook page. My breeder contacted me about this. So if anyone is in NH or surrounding States please post on your Facebook page (if you have one) as well.

·
Registered
616 Posts
PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST
Link has full story and pictures

Lost Dog – Please Help!

Get Fit NH Bootcamp client (and our friend) Natalie Walker asked us to reach as many people as possible, so we are posting the following from her as well as sending out an email. You can click on the link to download and print out a poster to distribute. Please forward to everyone you know.

Our female German Shepherd bolted from my son yesterday at 07:30 when he was out in our backyard with her. We have spent an exhaustive two days searching for her on foot and by car and have posted almost 200 flyers in town and neighboring towns. I am now hitting the internet and have her listed everywhere. We live in the village of Hopkinton, close enough to I-89 and 202/9 to make it possible that she was picked up by someone or spotted by people traveling this area. I didn’t know if you would be willing to send out this flyer to those you know. Again, if this is uncomfortable for you, I understand! Not offended! Just trying every thing I can think of to blanket this area of the state with her info.
She is the most important thing that has every happened to me in the animal world and I am beyond devastated and close to hysterical at times.
Thank you!
Natalie
I just received the best news!!! She has been found and is HOME!!!!:happyboogie::happyboogie::happyboogie::happyboogie::happyboogie::happyboogie::happyboogie:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
That's fantastic news!

WHOO HOO!

:happyboogie:

·
Registered
420 Posts
That's fantastic!!:D

·
Registered