German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is heartbreaking, but I need to be sure my best friend has the home that he deserves . He is my hero, he saved my life. My situation has gotten worse and I will not rest until he is secure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am very new on this site. But I am searching for the right person. Since I am a female Monster doesn't mind males. But he has a great sense of bad and good, he weighs about 110, so he will need a fit person. He grew up on property in New York, but we had to loose everything to flee to Florida , we don't like the heat. I am really scared for him. Can someone guide me in the right direction ?

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Please give us more details, and pictures, if possible. How old is he? What is his temperament like? What training has he had, if any? Does he have papers, and if so, is there any chance the breeder might help out with rehoming? Most ethical breeders would take a dog they bred back in a heartbeat, rather than see it wind up in a shelter or rescue!

Once you have 3 posts, you can post pictures. Select 'go advanced; scroll down to 'manage attachments', click on that, and upload your photos. If they are too large, you can use Windows Paint to resize them. Select 'resize' from the top menu.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m sorry to hear this. As someone said below. I need some more information and I can help you. I have an amazing shepherd community and I know a great rescue in NY. I can also post him on my petfinder page but would allow you to make all the placement decisions if you like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts