German Shepherds Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
18,380 Posts
congrats, and he is HANDSOME!!! definately post updates:))

· Registered
3,007 Posts
Congrats, what a great looking boy.

· Registered
420 Posts
Super handsome dog!! Congrats!

· Premium Member
18,380 Posts
he looks pretty darn comfy in his new home! and yes, I had a big boy that used to always lay down when he ate,,I started elevating his bowl, and that seemed to be what he wanted all along..:)

He is sooooooo handsome! You lucked out finding him for sure!

· Registered
6,284 Posts
very nice boy, what's his name? i think you both lucked-out!

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
His name is Ruger. I have some guilt as he is so well trained and behaved and I had/have nothing to do with it; like I almost don't deserve him. Plus I feel bad about my other two dogs as they look at me like "what are we chopped liver"! I am trying to give them all equal attention but my old female lab is jealous and a bit depressed. What to do!? She is so arthritic if I take her out with us in the woods she can't walk the next day and is then very sensitive (i.e. growls at him) to his desire to play. I know I worry too much but I want them all to be happy. :eek:

He came from a great home with a lot of activity thus I feel bad keeping him indoors so much but until I know him more and train him on our invisible fence I don't want to risk losing him.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.