German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
My dad passed away recently and my mom has been borrowing my GSD for companion. I really would like to have my boy home full time :) We are looking for a female as my boy is a fixed male and will get along with females. Mom has a cat and a small dog with a fenced in back yard and feed top food. The dog will have someone with them 96% of the time and VERY VERY well cared for. If you know of a nice dog looking for a home and preferably no money spent as mom is on a fixed income and gives the best to her "kids" please contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dad.

Did you check the rescue section? There maybe some girls in there that will fit your bill. You may even be able to get help with transport if she is to far away.

·
Registered
32,563 Posts
Definitely check the rescue section and talk to the NC rescues. They should be able to match you with a GSD that is good with cats and small dogs. If you go to a shelter, please make sure the dog has been tested with cats and dogs at the very least.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Did you see posting for in this forum from Beckly, WV? 5 yo female, sweet, kid, cat and dog friendly. May not be that far from you in NC.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
are you still looking? PM me if you are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts