German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

I am looking for training equipment (tugs, rags, balls, Handler gear, etc...) from Canadian distrubutors but do not want to be gouged an arm and a leg in shipping costs.

I've found just these 3 but wonder if there is more out there (even from the US or internalionally if responible priced)

K-9 Dynamics - K-9 Dynamics
K-P Shop - Gappay Schutzhund Equipment | K9 Shop | Angela Fluegge Dog Sports Online Shop
Dog Sport Gear - Schutzhund equipment, Police k9 equipment supplier , dog equipment, dog harness

I am looking for quality equipment as I do not want to have to keep buy due to the dog destorying it or it just falling apart.

Looking forward to you suggestions.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Have you tried to make some of your own. I make tug toys out of fleace u can get from a frabric store. I use a softball. I just try to think outside of the box. The pic shows the ropes i make

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Yellowjacket.

I'm not the artsy crafty type of person. I'd rather buy it, if at all possible. Just looking for something local (or within the same country) or if it is cheap enough on shipping than from the US or from Europe.

·
Registered
34 Posts
This site has good stuff for gears Fordogtrainers.com but for most needed pet stuff, we are buying here at Petstreetmall.com

·
Registered
75 Posts
Check out Elite K-9, they are in the states. Prices are good not sure about shipping costs to Canada though.

·
Premium Member
11,268 Posts
on ebay there is a canadian company - Can Am - I get alot of his stuff, and I am in the States - quite a few people I know get stuff from him....I think fordogtrainers is pretty crappy quality in alot of things......

Just realize, dogs WILL destroy toys! that is a fact of life...frustrating when you see a $25 jolly ball in teeny tiny pieces all over the outside run within days of buying it...lets see if the blueberry scented handle less one from Amazon fares any better! And Amazon is also a great place to buy stuff!

Lee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts