German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get in touch with the breeders that go by the kennel name VON HUERTA HOF.

I tried the website the Pedigree Database listed: http://www.huertahof.com/ but it's not active.

Anyone know how to get in touch with them?

·
Registered
70 Posts
How does one get in touch with Huerta Hof? I am so interested in purchasing a puppy from them but I cannot get them to respond to my emails or pm's on here. Thank for your help!

·
Registered
31,574 Posts
Robin? She's a member of the board. I'll send her a message and let you know you are trying to contact her.

Reactions: Sunsilver

·
Registered
31,574 Posts
Sending you a PM so you can contact her thru Facebook

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
I tried to reach Robin about 5 months ago to help me get a SL pup for my nephew that plays for SA Spurs. Sent pm on FB and email, did not reach her so I got him one from another breeder. I really wanted her help, so I know it can be somewhat difficult reaching her sometime.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Website I believe is teamhuertahof
Also a Facebook for the same ;) I follow her and we speak

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi
I have a question I hope someone can answer. During my search for a pup I have looked at the pedigrees of both the parents. If the breeders are all trying to stop Hip Dysplasia/ elbow problems. Why do they breed dogs with a rating of A2 or A3 for hips in the pedigree?
If these rating are not good and indicate the hips are not very good why are they breeding them even if the other dog offsets that fault. Isn't there a higher risk for that problem in some unfortunate dog to show up? I am trying to understand why they would risk it? A1 is the highest so why don't they breed with that as a requirement along with temperament etc.? Even SV dogs bred the German show/working lines way.
Dogs that supposedly have passed a Kormeiser inspection have several dogs withA2 A3 rating Why is that?

·
Super Moderator
16,941 Posts
This is an old thread. It would be better to start a thread in the breeder or health section, with this question, but not aimed at any specific breeder.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.