German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently read a thread about how to get a good picture of your GSD. I don't frequent many dog forums, so am pretty sure I saw it on here somewhere. I did a search but can't find it by looking for "picture" or "photograph".
If anyone knows the thread I'm talking about, I'd love a link to it. I have to post a few pics of some of our dogs, but since I've never really taken any posed pics I thought some pointers would help.
Thanks all,
Annette

·
Registered
27 Posts
I dont know the link but our trainer always make the craziest sound (bububu bee bee like high pitch) when she takes pictures which make the dog turn their head to the right like huh??? :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
From a technical standpoint, there are a lot of good pictures here that would be GREAT if only they were a little lighter.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, now the camera work is a whole other matter. I am horrible with cameras which is why I don't have more pics of my kids or dogs. I'm hoping that by letting someone else take the pic and me stacking the dog I have a chance at a decent shot.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
The best thing about digital cameras is that you can take hundeds of pictures till you get the one you love. Patience helps too. You have to wait to catch that "look". I also think about the background and then try to position my dogs. If your going for that natural look just keep clicking away. It is very disappointing when you finally get to look at them on the pc and you don't have that perfect shot, so you start over again.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks for sharing the thread Annette. I'm not trying to stack..but love to click away. As Carolyn pointed out..in the digital age, all you do is click, preview and delete if you don't like it !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts