German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm doing a little bit of online shopping for the dog...

First I need a new shampoo, so I think I'm going with (based on the opinions I've found here) Earthbath oatmeal and aloe. He doesn't have any skin problems, but after a few months can get a little smelly...

The second (which I need the most help with) is this 4.8 volt dremel. I'm tired of cutting Blitz's quicks and how jagged they are after clipping...So I'm on the hunt for a dremel. If anyone has any recommendations/opinions it's much appreciated. :)

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
I just use any oatmeal shampoo I can find at the pet store that smells good and I go to the hardware store for the highest power dremel I could find.

·
Registered
31,970 Posts
I have a cordless 7.2 v dremel. I would not waste my money on a 4.8 for a GSD. I use an Emu oil shampoo that I buy at my local pet store.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a cordless 7.2 v dremel. I would not waste my money on a 4.8 for a GSD. I use an Emu oil shampoo that I buy at my local pet store.

Thanks, I think I may have a dremel somewhere in the garage...

With the above I did worry that it wouldn't be enough power but I would like it to be cordless.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I love Earthbath shampoo. I'd advise a corded Dremel with all the accessories. It keeps my husband busy and out of trouble.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts