German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gorgeous GSD passed away 4 months ago and I'm desperate to get another GSD. I miss her dearly. I applied to become a puppy raiser for the Seeing Eye 4 months ago and I'm fed up with waiting because they held up breeding for Covid. I'm going to get a puppy from a breeder. I want a pet not a working dog or to show. I want to get one from a reputable show dog breeder who will choose a dog for me. Need a breeder in PA, NY or NJ or will travel for a great breeder. Any recommendations? I'm so unhappy without a dog. I have 2 little kittens who are adorable, but they are not GSDs. I've had 2 previous GSDs in the past.

·
Registered
31,989 Posts
Hollow Hills in Clarks Summit PA

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I visited them. I thought they only had rescue dogs. Didn't know they also bred show lines. Are they very reliable?

·
Registered
31,989 Posts
I visited them. I thought they only had rescue dogs. Didn't know they also bred show lines. Are they very reliable?
?? Beth doesn't have rescue dogs. You were actually at her place?? she only has showlines.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I was actually at her place. It's a large place and I believe one part of it is for rescues. I saw a number of GSD puppies, but they were all accounted for. The place I visited was at www.charwillsrescue.com/available-dogs to view photos and bio's of their currently available dogs. Are you talking about a different place? Please let me know whom to contact.

·
Super Moderator
8,154 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,154 Posts
Several breeders were recommended in your previous thread.... including Hollow Hills, did you ever contact any of them?

·
Registered
31,989 Posts
I just told you who to contact. Google works all day. The rescue you say you were at is not even the same name so No, you were not at her place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts