German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a car decal that looks something like this image? I tried searching online but I could only find ones with a dog latching on to someone wearing a sleeve/bite suit.
Basically I'm looking for a decal showing someone holding a dog back on a leash with the dog pulling forward to bark/bite, but I don't need a person in a bite suit on the decal and I don't want the dog holding onto a sleeve or anything (it's ok if there is someone with a suit/sleeve as long as the dog isn't actually biting it).

If not, does anyone know where I can find a better image that shows the scene I just described (from the side), so I can maybe have a custom decal made?

This is kinda what I'm looking for, but in a decal so it would be a silhouette or drawing:

(Facing sideways though, not forward like this)

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
I had found some good decals online, was trying to find them for this thread and ran across this one. Think I'm gonna order one!

:wild:

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Looked more closely at the order link for the 'life is great' decal, looks like these are small paper stickers that come in sheets. So not suitable to put on the car...bummer. Maybe they can put that design on a car window sticker, I'll check into it.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I forgot to mention in my original post, I'm looking for one that is cut-out or a clear background, not something with a white or color background.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
I had found some good decals online, was trying to find them for this thread and ran across this one. Think I'm gonna order one!

:wild:

Too funny! I preggo right now and one of my club members got me a little baby t-shirt with this on the front of it. can't wait until the little guy shows it off at WUSV this year :))))

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Oh wow! Congrats. :) Make sure to post up pics of the little guy/gal wearing the shirt!

Too funny! I preggo right now and one of my club members got me a little baby t-shirt with this on the front of it. can't wait until the little guy shows it off at WUSV this year :))))

1 - 14 of 14 Posts