German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have many friends with large dogs. Was wondering if anyone out there, Rochester, NY, woud be interested in getting to know me and Chance so we could have some playdates with dogs his size? I have a decent sized yard for the city that they could play in. I am not comfortable going to the Park at Ellison as Chance does not do well in that type of environment. He gets scared if more than one dog approaches him. He does great one on one and is a big sweatheart. Just looking to make friends with dogs his size that he could have playdates with. Thanks.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I live right outside of Rochester, in Macedon. :) We have a huge yard but none of it is fenced so that may not be too helpful. Odin has been great with meeting new dogs, we've brought countless fosters and new dogs in and out of the house and he's been the one dog I trust the most to get along with everyone. His only thing is when he plays, he PLAYS.. lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
I live in Corning and am looking to be owning a german shepherd sometime in the near future so when I do and he is more grown up we can set up some play dates.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts