German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new to this site but am hoping for some help. My boy was a rescue, but I have his akc paper work and the breeder is listed as Marlin Miller. I'm can't seem to find them on my own and hope you can help. I was curious to find him in order to make sure there are no health concerns I should be looking out for in my boy. So far all is well with him, just being a worried mom I guess :) Thanks in advance for ANYTHING you can do.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Where do you live. That could help with locating the breeder. If you're from the SE part of Pennsylvania, I would suspect it may be an Amish breeder.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The amish in the Millersburg area sell dogs. Had someone in puppy class with me that had a pup from there and it was awesome. What are the dogs parents names? Maybe a Google search on them will lead you to the breeder. I'm only thinking Amish breeder because of the breeders name and am probably way off base with that thinking. The pup I have now is from a hobby breeder in Hinckley and the females name is just Masi and nothing else. FYI, I live in Mentor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts