German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I'm looking for a quality outdoor dog house for zero degree Celsius, damp weather. Can anyone here advise where I might find one to purchase?

I looked at the typical online pet stores but I'm not sure if those houses are suitable.

Thanks for your advice!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to clarify:

My dog has his home in a single car garage space which is located at the back of the house and faces the family living area, so he sees us all the time. Because I keep the garage door open, I wanted a warmer den for him. He is protected from the wind and rain.

He's not a pet, he's a working dog. He is not allowed in the house, but I'm not one who leaves their dog in the backyard without contact or stimulation. We walk everyday and play several times a day. He is as happy as a clam.

As a new addition to our family, I wanted better housing for him to stay warm this winter as it will be his first with us.

Thanks for the links and comments, I've decided to get a wooden dog house custom built with plenty of insulation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.