German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

i'm looking for buy GSD and i need to ship it to UAE i have try to search everywhere and i find this site i hope someone can help me

thankyou:blush:

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Lots of breeders ship their puppies. Find a breeder that breeds the type of GSD you want. If they approve you for ownership you can purchase the puppy and have it shipped to you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello

Im new here and i need to know how to find the breeder and what is need to be approve to have GSD thankyou :)

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Search this site and Google for breeders breeding the type of GSD you want (showlines or working lines and then the specific type of GSD within those lines)

A good breeder will want to get to know you and your goals for the dog so that they can match you with the best fit from their litter of puppies. After getting to know you and your goals a breeder may not feel their dogs are well suited for you and will not sell a puppy to you.

Once you know a little bit more about what you want, you can post a breeder you are thinking about buying from on here and ask if anyone is familiar with that breeder and the type of dogs they produce.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Hello

i'm looking for buy GSD and i need to ship it to UAE i have try to search everywhere and i find this site i hope someone can help me

thankyou:blush:
You need to make sure you know what a 'responsible' breeder is so what to look for http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/choosing-breeder/137533-things-look-responsible-breeder.html

This site has tons of GSD's listed and if you read the above postings, you'll know better what you are looking at/for.

German shepherd dog

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello

is this is the real price of the GSD

Hello Al Ali,
Thank you for your email. Are you looking for a male or female? We
have private litters that I can offer you for export quality (the best). The
puppy price is $4,500.00 plus shipping. Please contact PetsCargo.com for
shipping prices. As an alternative option, we can also hand deliver the
puppy to your country. Please view the picture and let me know what you
think?

Sincerely,

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
No, that is NOWHERE near the price for a German Shepherd Puppy.

If you want I can lead you into the right direction of German Breeders in GERMANY that will sell you a puppy for 800-1000 Euros.

·
Registered
27,272 Posts
I would develop a relationship with the breeder before thinking of giving them any $$...that price is high, especially if shipping costs are not included. Most showlines go for $2000 and higher.
Working lines are anywhere from $1000-2000.
Do your research, read the link that was posted about responsible breeders, so many want your $ and will not send you a pup, but take your $$ or send you a pup that is NOT worth what you've paid.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yes those are not my pups, but a members from a forum of mine and I would be happy to ask them which breeder they got their pup from. I breed working line GSD which don't look like these in the picture that you took from my advertisement on my GSD calendars for sale.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
It's my understanding that dogs as pets are very unusual over there. What did you want to do with this dog and what are you looking for in a dog?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need them for playing with kid and fun I have a very good house for dog I build around 10 kennel for dog and cat I will take some photo to post them later

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
I'm sorry to say you're going to have to work very hard to convince a breeder you're not a scammer.

Breeders of all types of animals seem to receive scams daily that start with "Hello, I'm in the UAE/Peru/China/Some other place really far away that Americans are usually unfamiliar with."

Have you considered importing a dog from Germany? Seems it would be a much shorter trip. I even hear there are some good GSD breeding programs in India.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Why and what is the reson for the scammer to contact breeder if they are not planning to buy GSD is there a reson for this ?

i was in thailand last week and i buy GSD for the low price i send them by cargo when they come here to our home they died already this is why i'm trying to search for the orignal one.. and i will be finding soon..

Thankyou

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
The puppy died? What happened? We have a member here that lives in Cambodia ( I think), maybe they can help?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts