German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good opportunity to sell my existing home, which seems like a good thing to do given the current economic conditions and a couple of other issues.

Due to this, I’m actively looking for rental opportunities in the Northern VA area for myself and 3 GSDs. They are house broken, spend all time unsupervised in indoor kennels, which I’ll be moving with me and are never out without me. I also do not have an issue kenneling them outside if the right opportunity exists. (Existing outdoor kennels, outbuilding, barn, etc.) I’m open to complete rentals, or sharing an existing situation with someone.

If anyone has ideas/leads/suggestions please let me know. If you prefer you contact me via PM and I can provide my phone number and email if you’d prefer to refer individuals you know to me.

Thanks,

-Calvin

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Where in northern Virginia are you looking?
What type of rental are you looking for?

We've just finished moving from northern VA to southern VA - actually, today is my first day with an Internet connection after the move. We lived in Woodbridge, just off I-95 and US-1, in an apartment community that is extremely pet friendly and allows large dogs with no size restrictions, and German Shepherds.

If you're looking for an apartment, they have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom places. We had a 2 bedroom with a den, which was pretty big. Their prices are about average for the area ($900 and up).

The property was Windsor at Potomac Vista and they have a website at http://www.windsorcommunities.com/Property/default.aspx?PropID=42&Region=VA

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Also, if you let me know what area you are interested in, I can send a note out to our database of volunteers for input. Virginia has a huge group of total GSD fanatics at your disposal!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow guys, thanks for the quick input! I currently work in Warrenton and would like to stay local to the Gainesville/Warrenton/Haymarket area - but am not going to be picky either. Anything in Fauquier, Western PW, Loudoun or out 66 would be prime, but am willing to consider anything within about 45 minutes of Warrenton.

I will also give Dolly a ring.

-Calvin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts