German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just lost my beloved GSD and am investigating great breeders in NJ. I want a female who will just be a pet. I want one that is smart, very calm and friendly. I own a house with 1/2 acre property in Morris plains NJ. I'm really not asking for much. I'm devastated at my loss and want another GSD. She only weighed 52 pounds and served as a Seeing Eye dog for 5 years before I got her at 7.5 yrs old. She died at 12 of liver cancer. Does anyone know of a good breeder in nj?

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Cross Keys K9
Williamstown, NJ.

Awesome people. Awesome program. Awesome dogs.

Best of luck to you on your search.

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Woodhaven gsds -Jessica Torres Southampton -nj. Max an asl one of the greats. Protective but enjoys big huge family gatherings parties etc. incredible with kids and enjoys them. Human like intelligence which can be a challenge and keep you learning as they mature. Highly trainable-it’s hard for me to imagine nothing can be not taught- extremely healthy animal. Also Beth Dillenbeck from hollow hills she is in pa- I have Luna a wgsl. She is extremely biddeable all around easy going female. Clear minded. Naturally obedient, she would take praise over steak as a reward. She is a big defender of her property. Super fun girl. I can see her as making a incredible seeing eye dog, therapy dog, service dog.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woodhaven gsds -Jessica Torres Southampton -nj. Max an asl one of the greats. Protective but enjoys big huge family gatherings parties etc. incredible with kids and enjoys them. Human like intelligence which can be a challenge and keep you learning as they mature. Highly trainable-it’s hard for me to imagine nothing can be not taught- extremely healthy animal. Also Beth Dillenbeck from hollow hills she is in pa- I have Luna a wgsl. She is extremely biddeable all around easy going female. Clear minded. Naturally obedient, she would take praise over steak as a reward. She is a big defender of her property. Super fun girl. I can see her as making a incredible seeing eye dog, therapy dog, service dog.
I am not sure I understand . Are these dogs available?

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I believe she was offering up examples of the wonderful types of dogs that kennel has produced. Consistency is key, is the theme I think she was going for. 😉

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Those dogs I described will not ever be available they are mine. I was describing the dogs that were produced by the breeders that I have. I know Beth from Hollow Hills has a two year black male gsd available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts