German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I'm new to this site and was looking around but couldn't find any breeders in the North Texas area. I live in wichita falls and I am willing to travel. I bought 2 GSD puppies in Vernon about 2 years ago and one of them passed away before the first year. (She had a heart murmur.) Our family loves Rex and would love to give him another playmate and companion. If there are any breeders out there let me know. Also, We are looking for solid white pups.

Thanks,
Mborr12

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Not in Texas but in McAlester OK. It is about 4 hours from you. I know Cynthia personally, helped her whelp her last litter. I like her dogs and I would buy from her.

Quality German Shepherds

Closer to you. These guys bred the top GSD in agility for years running. Blitza, owned by Gordon Simons. I aslo know a lady in tulsa that has a a Meerhout dog, very nice girl.

Van Meerhout German Shepherds

Sorry don't know any breeders of White GSD's in Texas.

And welcome to you!!! I plan on competing at the Obedience trial in Wichita Falls soon (Feb 19 and 20) at the Wichita Falls Obedience Training Club. Come out to watch.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Are you set on a breeder? There's a very nice dog/cat/people friendly 3 year old male in the Lufkin, TX shelter right now. I believe they said he appeared housebroken as well.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I'm not up on Texas geography, but the President of the White German Shepherd Dog Club International lives in Terrell, TX ... maybe she can help you! Also, the Texas Metro Chapter's contact person lives in Dallas.
WGSDCII™ OFFICERS, CHAPTERS AND CONTACT PEOPLE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts