German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm completely new to searching for breeders, although I'm not completely new to owning them(I've had my GSD mix, Mocha, for about 8 years now). I'm looking to get a White German Shepherd purely because I think that they're gorgeous, and I plan to train the puppy to be a Therapy Dog in a hospital that I volunteer with(I'm currently a Grad Student going into Child Life, and hope to actually work with this dog in my future career). I've been looking and calling different breeders near me, and right now I'm looking into Rolling H Farms in TN. I've called the farm and talked to the breeder, and am ready to put in a deposit, but I'm having trouble figuring out if they are reputable. On their website, there is a link which says "Order you puppy today!" which concerns me a little bit(I read through the ways to distinguish a "good" breeder website from a bad one, and one of the biggest red flags is whether the breeder seems puppy oriented or breed oriented).

Any thoughts or does anyone know of any good breeders around my area? I'm obviously very willing to travel, as long as it's not to CA :tongue:

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts