Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
When I see quality the first thing I expect is health clearances and your dogs don't have them.
I checked the AKC and OFA websites and they show no record of health clearances for your dogs and Jackie is just turning two in March, I also see that Jazz had a litter before she was two years of age. The VERY minimum a breeder needs to have on their dogs is health clearances especially if they are going to call their GSDs “Quality”.
I’m pretty sure other will pipe in about lack of titles and that your dog’s pedigrees are of “pet lines” but my main concern is Health Clearances in a breed that is riddled with health problems.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

First off, let me ask you this:
What qualities are worth passing on from your girl that are good enough for a reputable breeder to supply you a stud? Does she have any titles to show what she can do?

Edit:
I see there's no health testing or health guarantee on pups produced. I don't see any titles either.
So let me ask you this, what kind of pups do you produce?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

First off, let me ask you this:
What qualities are worth passing on from your girl that are good enough for a reputable breeder to supply you a stud? Does she have any titles to show what she can do?

Edit:
I see there's no health testing or health guarantee on pups produced. I don't see any titles either.
So let me ask you this, what kind of pups do you produce?
and it begins. :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
When I see quality the first thing I expect is health clearances and your dogs don't have them.
I checked the AKC and OFA websites and they show no record of health clearances for your dogs and Jackie is just turning two in March, I also see that Jazz had a litter before she was two years of age. The VERY minimum a breeder needs to have on their dogs is health clearances especially if they are going to call their GSDs “Quality”.
I’m pretty sure other will pipe in about lack of titles and that your dog’s pedigrees are of “pet lines” but my main concern is Health Clearances in a breed that is riddled with health problems.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I got beers..............Keystone for Kain......lol:toasting:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
If the op comes back then this thread will be WAYYYY more entertaining. Guaranteed.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Maybe people would be more inclined to come back if others didn't always "break out the popcorn".

All that tells the OP is that any questions they MAY have been interested in asking will not be answered.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
do you mind if I join the show...lol:D
:popcorn::toasting:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Maybe people would be more inclined to come back if others didn't always "break out the popcorn".

All that tells the OP is that any questions they MAY have been interested in asking will not be answered.

Believe me, me breaking out my popcorn has absolutely nothing to do with the harsh treatment the OP is going to receive for dropping the 'B' bomb. It happens almost weekly around here, where someone (without knowing it will displease the masses) asks about breeding their dog and gets reamed for it.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Well, I've been on this board for awhile, and while I have seen many of "those threads" it used to be people could at least wait and hear a person out before all the "popcorning"

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Well, I've been on this board for awhile, and while I have seen many of "those threads" it used to be people could at least wait and hear a person out before all the "popcorning"
I am sorry I couldn`t help it!!!! :tongue:

·
Registered
800 Posts

and this reply is helpful to the OP? :confused:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.