German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had both show lines and working lines. Last guy was put down 2 years ago and I'm ready for a new puppy. I'm big on good looking heads, and like large size, both previous were 90-100lbs. Looking for a companion for me and my family, maybe a running partner in future and guardian of my family. Kids are 10/12 and very used to large dogs we have a Cane corso that is 4 and 130 had hoped he would be protective but in fact he is a golden retriever in disguise! Do not want coated. Not into spending $2000 + dollars and believe I should be able to find one for less then that?
Will travel. Need good quality breeders suggested that I can talk with. Located in Indiana but willing to travel. Thanks in advance for all help!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hmm, thought I posted something to answer this but I guess it was somewhere else in the forum. Not sure how far you are willing to travel- www.coldcreekshepherds.com has puppies that will be available in about five weeks or so. They are three weeks old now. Two males left. Very good pedigree. Check out the web site for info and lineage. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts