German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently lost my little boy Gizmo before he could even come home.. My story is here..
http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/loving-memory/264650-6-week-old-gone-already.html#post3451330

I want to get back to my plan and find my new companion. I would prefer to adopt but if anyone has a suggestion of a breeder or someone who has an 8-10 week old male with a good reputation, it would be greatly appreciated.

I feel like my heart has been ripped out and I think the only way to help heal the pain is to find little Gizmo's counterpart. Thank you all in advance for your help.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
ck with ryanhaus , wolfiesmom here has one of her dogs he's a character:) Sorry for your loss, so sad,

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Are you set on a male pup? My breeder sent this email to me last week. It's a female pup, though..

** information/email removed by ADMIN. Please contact poster for more information**

http://www.vonryansgermanshepherds.com/
Thank you!!! Have a great Day!

·
Registered
950 Posts
My breeder is in Chelmsford but he's been great. Not sure what he has on the ground right now - had some nice pups out of Wum and Ziva recently but I'm not sure if they're all sold.

Puppies

·
Registered
8 Posts
puppy in ma

My breeder is in Chelmsford but he's been great. Not sure what he has on the ground right now - had some nice pups out of Wum and Ziva recently but I'm not sure if they're all sold.

Puppies
The puppies from Wum and Ziva are all gone. I only know because I just acquired the last puppy that Kevin was going to keep for himself. He does have some adults available though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANK YOU THANK YOU to everybody for your help! Last night I was able to help a family out and got their 10 week old full blood Sable GSD! The family had a 3 year old girl and thought a GSD puppy would have completed their family. Turns out a puppy was too much to handle with the 3 year old.

He is now my new family member!! He fills the hole in my hear that was left after puppy1 passed away.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Wow! Congrats. Pics please ;)

(also since he's sable it's *possible* you have a working line puppy...get the pedigree if you can and don't be afraid to ask questions here in the puppy section... :) )

THANK YOU THANK YOU to everybody for your help! Last night I was able to help a family out and got their 10 week old full blood Sable GSD! The family had a 3 year old girl and thought a GSD puppy would have completed their family. Turns out a puppy was too much to handle with the 3 year old.

He is now my new family member!! He fills the hole in my hear that was left after puppy1 passed away.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow! Congrats. Pics please ;)

(also since he's sable it's *possible* you have a working line puppy...get the pedigree if you can and don't be afraid to ask questions here in the puppy section... :) )
Supposedly he is working line. I have some papers that came with him. I also have a packet to register him with the AKC. If I do that will it tell me what line he is for sure?

I will be taking more photos this weekend for sure :)

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Aww what a cutie!

Actually if you post the full registered names of his dam and sire, which should be on the paperwork, there are a lot of folks here who can tell you about his genetic history!

This will be very helpful to you as you raise him and understand his drives and temperament.

In a basic sense - the working lines *tend* to have more drive and need a job to channel their energy, they like to be more active, more so then some other dogs/breeds you may have dealt with.

Since you now have a working line pup I suggest you educate yourself on raising a workingline puppy! :)

Supposedly he is working line. I have some papers that came with him. I also have a packet to register him with the AKC. If I do that will it tell me what line he is for sure?

I will be taking more photos this weekend for sure :)
http://s611.photobucket.com/user/05eclipse05/media/Giz_zps09a4f9fc.jpg.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts