German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I think Jeff has higher drive dogs if I understood correctly, I talked to him and both NadarK9. I think I'm going to go with Nadar because they seem to have lower drive dogs that would fit more comfortably in my home.

·
Premium Member
11,366 Posts
Talk to Charlie Starr....

I still think Jeff would have a suitable pup....everyone's mental measurement of drives is different...

Lee

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Jeff has dogs that would fit. The temperaments are excellent and the dogs are open and approachable. Easily trained.

He is an experienced breeder and experienced/proven trainer - proven testing and selection of puppies for all apects. To me, that would be critical.

Our 10 year and other child have been around his dogs; no issue.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I too, have recently purchased a female GSD from Appleridge Kennels and have found Annette to be very easy to work with, remarkably vested in her lines and she has worked very hard to pair me with the right dog for my needs. Not only does she breed and has done so for a great number of years, but she trains and competes regularly. I have visited the kennel and training facility and been most pleased. I, like ToxinShep, have had additional training prior to taking the dog home (first week of October). I think the drive is worth it. It has been worth it for me (3.5 hours). Good luck!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts