German Shepherds Forum banner

Looking for a German Show Lines breeder near Houston.

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Emoore 
#1 ·
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
I don't think Houston has any impressive breeders at all. I live in Houston tx and also looking for a good breeder. Very simple akc breeders in Houston that really not only sell GSD dogs but diverse type of dogs. For some breeders it's all about the money and others for the passion of breeding them. Pure and price is what I go for. You don't really need to break the bank. Also, every breeder has had a bad transaction with a buyer or client on this forum, even if they are the best! So, don't let one or two people scare you away. Go in person to check it out and see how each breeder operates and quality in what they breed. Your never wasting any bodys time since, that's just business. Important to look good because your German will be with you for over 15 years . GL on search.

#3 ·
Nevadahaus is a German Show Lines Kennel northwest of Dallas that I came across when I was looking for a breeder a few months back. I was looking for working lines so I didn't do any research on them. I don't know anything about this kennel and don't know enough about highlines to say anything positive or negative, just letting you know they are there.

#6 ·
Careful about breeder bashing, not allowed here.

You can say you PREFER another breeder because what they dog right. Rather than go on about a breeder you do not enjoy.....

#7 ·
I live in Houston too. Not many options down here for either good working or showline GSDs :(
I know a couple people in the club I've been visiting who are looking to get Sch titles on their German show lines for breeding, but they imported their dogs so not much help there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.