German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. Sorry I haven't posted on the boards for a while. I have just got recalled to active duty, and cant take my puppy with me for the first 2-3 months. This makes me really sad, and I do not want to get rid of her. She is such a huge part of my family, and I would like to know if anyone on here would be able to foster her for 2-3 months and help train her.

I'm not looking for free, I am more than happy to pay for her food, lodging, and the training. The only thing i dont expect to pay for is the love that you give her, she will more than pay you back with the affection that she will show you the time that she is with you.

I'm hoping someone well known on here and good at training would be interrested in doing this for me.

She is 1yr 7mo old, unaltered, just finished her 2nd heat cycle, and is fully papered (AKC) her hip prelim was good, and she is very sweet.

I will post pictures when I get home, I am at my moms house atm.

Even if you can't take her, any information that you have that can help me out would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
bump - feel bad for the dog

·
Registered
819 Posts
Maybe these folks can help you....

MVP Sanctuary

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, I leave oct 25th, and wont be able to bring her to VA with me until about the 1st of the year.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
What about looking a foster in VA as well as on the west coast? May double your odds of finding a good place for her

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm looking for anywhere. not just one spot. Figured this forum has people from the entire country that look into helping out german shepherds and owners. I have talked to a few members on here when i first got Maddy, and they were very helpful and knowledgeable. I had two people bail on me for watching her here in cali, so I resorted to this forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts