German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I am planning on getting a GS puppy this coming spring and am looking for breeder recommendations?
I am looking for a female GS that is on the larger side and would be good for protection. I found Mittlewest a few weeks ago and really liked what their website has to say, but I have seen some very concerning and awful reviews about them and the health of their dogs in these forums and on review websites. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about them?
Any other breeders anyone can recommend?
A few people I know have recommended "German Shepherd Man" and his puppies; does anyone know anything about him and the quality of his puppies?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi everyone!
I am planning on getting a GS puppy this coming spring and am looking for breeder recommendations?
I am looking for a female GS that is on the larger side and would be good for protection. I found Mittlewest a few weeks ago and really liked what their website has to say, but I have seen some very concerning and awful reviews about them and the health of their dogs in these forums and on review websites. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about them?
A few people I know have recommended "German Shepherd Man" and his puppies; does anyone know anything about him and the quality of his puppies?

Thanks in advance!
Sent PM.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance!
Mittlewest has a mixed reputation. A lot of upset customers and things you can search on your own. A lot of VA dogs produced as well. I wouldn’t buy from them. German shepherd man. Well I wouldn’t buy from him. That’s all I have to say about that one.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance!
Are you looking for a PPD or a dog to do bite sports with? If the latter then I would suggest going to a local club and seeing who they recommend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you looking for a PPD or a dog to do bite sports with? If the latter then I would suggest going to a local club and seeing who they recommend.
I am looking for a PPD... Has anyone ever heard of "Kreative Kennels" in CA?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts