German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I commented on a 2011 thread but figured I"d make my own.

Lara's on fortiflora for the upset stomach she gets from eating things outside all the time, but with some of the ingredients being sketchy (animal digest?) I'm not sure I want to feed it to her for a long time, but I would like to keep her on a probiotic. I know yogurt works similarly but sometimes the grocery store by me sells mismarked yogurt that is actually expired/ expires quickly and I don't want to give my dog expired yogurt lol

I'm looking at Animal Essentials Plant Enzymes and Probiotics and Prozyme.

Which of these (or a different one, I'm trying to stick to Amazon for buying these) do you guys think is best for long term use? I'm wanting a powder because Lara hates pills. (she's 16weeks old tomorrow)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Fasttrack microbial supplement. Breeder recommended that for me for Berlin when he had bad GI issues as a puppy. That or Azmira digestive enZymes. I used that recently and it worked very well.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
If your interested in either, I can facebook you when I get home from work tonight where to order them and what type to get. Fast track is a powder and Azmira is a capsule with powder that I sprinkled on his food.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your interested in either, I can facebook you when I get home from work tonight where to order them and what type to get. Fast track is a powder and Azmira is a capsule with powder that I sprinkled on his food.

Okay! I'll take a look at them when I'm done here at work too and I'll let you know on facebook :].

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
I use Prozyme and Pro Bios (or home-made milk kefir)
All the listed products have reviws in Amazon, too.
I think there is probably a lot of ovelap-similiarities

·
Super Moderator
32,339 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts

let me know as well plz!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts