German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working on Cues' dumbbell retrieves. The flat is trial ready. I ended up using a flexi-leash for the retrieve over the jump. It worked like a charm. That should be trial ready in about 2 weeks. Now, I'll have to start working on the A-frame. I really wanted to use the flexi leash for that as well since it worked so great. Problem is my leash is about 24 ft-26ft, and I'm thinking it won't be long enough. I was looking on the internet for a longer one, but I came up empty. Has anyone ever seen a longer one? And if so, where did you get it.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
What about a really long lead? I know a site that makes really long leads custom out of mountain climbers rope (nvm they only come in 25 ft I thought they came longer, but I guess not) Or did you want one that retracts? If so I can't help you there

What about googling a lead made for tracking? Those are longer than 25 ft I believe.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
That is the longest length I have seen. We have used them for years in training obed exercises. When a longer line was needed, we had to go to plain line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts