German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to post an update on her. Maureen from rainbow Refuge in NJ posted about a senior GSD. I was able to save her the day she was to be put down. She went to the vet to be spayed and all the shots done. I went this morning and got her from the vets office. I took her to meet with the transport company this afternoon. Lola is on her way home to Maureen in NJ as I type this. She is such a sweet dog and has such a great personality despite all she's been through. We stopped at McDonald's and I fed her a hamburger and gave her some water. She was a great car rider. She sat in the back cab of my truck with her head out the window taking in all the smells. She'll be a beautiful older dog when she gets to her permanent home and gets some good food and love. Just wanted to share my experience with you guys here. Also to say thanks for all the rescues that have a warm spot in your hearts to save these wonderful animals. God bless you for all you do.

Take care Lola and Maureen,
Andy & Rachael Norris

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally Posted By: doreenfGod Bless You, You are an Angel!
Thank you. I feel like I've done some good in this world that is so out of control.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts