German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

To celebrate Loki’s getting through his whole tumor ordeal, I ordered him a beautiful brand new collar and leash set all the way from Greece!

The pictures don’t do it justice, it is absolutely beautiful. The craftsmanship and quality of materials is out of this world. And the service was incredible! Even the packaging and turnaround time was impressive. I grew up in a horse barn around all kinds of leather and this is, by far, some of the nicest leather I’ve ever handled.

If you’re interested, I got it from VacForPets on Etsy. > https://www.etsy.com/shop/VacForPets

How handsome and grown-up does my boy look!?

- Leigh

Attachments

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Handsome and lux!

(And Nice job blocking out your phone number so we don't all call you up, ha ha :)

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Loki is dashing and looks like he knows it. He wears it well. Etsy has lots of great treasures.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Love Loki's 'inscrutable model' expression.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Such a fine handsome guy. And he knows it too. Maybe I'm just imagining things, but he seems to have a more mature serious look now. He's been through the fire and come through it just fine.

Etsy has lots of great treasures.
They sure do, including incredibly high quality hand-made dog stuff, often at very reasonable prices.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Such a fine handsome guy. And he knows it too. Maybe I'm just imagining things, but he seems to have a more mature serious look now. He's been through the fire and come through it just fine.
We were just talking about that! He really has matured throughout this process. He's still incredibly goofy, silly, and puppy-like the majority of the time, but he definitely has a new level of seriousness in him. He's really growing up.

·
Registered
421 Posts
OK, here's a prediction for you: When Loki fully matures, he will have the true look of eagles.

In the meantime, enjoy his goofy youth. People are often surprised by how much they miss that when it's gone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts