German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Three powerful male dogs isn't something I would personally take on, particularly if one is a cane corso (same sex aggression is pretty common).

But it's your decision! I'd keep it simple for now and enjoy the journey.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey all. As some of you know, we've been living in my van, traveling the country for about a week now. Both dogs shed a good bit, but Jax sheds a whole not more and it's a whole lot more noticeable. Other than regularly brushing him, is there anything I can do to cut down on the shedding? Also does anyone have any tips for cleaning the fur? I feel like my van is absolutely covered in it. I cleaned like 2 days ago, and it's already an overwhelming mess again.
You have entirely the wrong attitude and are doomed to failure. Don't ask me how I know. Your best approach is to start a side business of dog hair woven rugs, sweaters, and baby blankets. It is the only reasonable means of dealing with a GSD. Hire a cheap labor crew to brush the dog 24/7. You won't run out of hair. People love the baby blankets. If you decide to open a factory, get a second GSD.

·
Registered
139 Posts
You have entirely the wrong attitude and are doomed to failure. Don't ask me how I know. Your best approach is to start a side business of dog hair woven rugs, sweaters, and baby blankets. It is the only reasonable means of dealing with a GSD. Hire a cheap labor crew to brush the dog 24/7. You won't run out of hair. People love the baby blankets. If you decide to open a factory, get a second GSD.
LOLOLOLOL:grin2:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts