1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
what a little beauty!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Are you sure you couldn't accidentally deliver her to the East Coast instead? Palm Bay, Brooksville easy mistake. Angela could drive over to visit. Lol

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Are you sure you couldn't accidentally deliver her to the East Coast instead? Palm Bay, Brooksville easy mistake. Angela could drive over to visit. Lol

haha i'd puppynap! she's closer to me!!! lol

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh goodness is she cute :wub: I think she needs to come stay with me LOL
Don't let the cuteness fool you! :nono: These two are trouble!!! They will definitely need experienced handlers. We had a friend take care of them during the weekend. He called us saying how when he came into the room, little Duncan immediately came up to the front of the box and started barking at him with this big tough bark. :rofl: He couldn't believe it. :rofl: They just turned 4 weeks old!!! He told Dennis: "Dude, this pup can't go to a pet home, too bad I ain't ready for a puppy. I LIKE HIM!" :whistle: :rofl:

·
Registered
596 Posts
She IS going to Brooksville. :)
So close, and yet, so far. I hope to see lots of pics as she grows up.
On a more serious note, I do hope to have a working line dog in the future, say five or six years from now. Though I would happily take the mellow dog from a litter, dh would never be able to live in the same house as a mini Gala.

·
Registered
330 Posts
awww. :( not even to the treasure coast? lol nice beaches :D j/k She is beautiful! You are so lucky!

·
Registered
394 Posts
She will be staying with ME!!! lol :D so no little covert trips to the east coast, lol.
AWH she could come here first, play with her half-sister, experience some snow and THEN go to your house :D. She is too cute :wub:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Hey mistimp - I know where you live - I'll fight you for this cutie! ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts