German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is Lisl's five month birthday. I have to work all day tomorrow so I won't get to do this then. I decided to just do it a day early.

She has lost her lower left canine, and the lower right is being pushed out. She lost her third or fourth baby molar on the upper right side early this morning and I was able to grab it before she ate it.

She's also getting her big girl fur and most of her puppy coat has been brushed out, lost outside, or all over my clothes. :D

I think her ears came up beautifully and I couldn't be happier with the way she is turning out physically. She is everything I wanted in a GSD. Mentally and emotionally she is terrific. Smart beyond belief, and very confident and wary of strangers. I don't care what that writer said in his book, I think she loves me at least in the way dogs do and I love her too.

After her bout with a couple of infections a month ago she has been fine, and no more worms.

I hope to have a helper come and take pictures of her in a stack soon. She will walk into a stack on her own but won't stand still long enough for me to take a picture. I wish I could show it to you all. She has a beautiful natural stack.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Happy Birthday Lisl! Fiona is 10 months old today.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Happy 5 Months, Lisl!
She's looking great, she's really growing up to be quite the beauty :wub:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much! She certainly is.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Happy 5mo Birthday beautiful! :wub:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Whoop whoop! Go Lisl! Big girl teeth, ears, and fur. :D She is maturing beautifully, such a pretty girl. Im really loving her coat too! Berlin also thinks she is a pretty girl :wub: So happy that you found Lisl and she found you and she is everything you wanted :)

BTW, I cannot believe she is FIVE months. Seems like it was just the other day that she was teeny tiny! Where does the time go..

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! I know, it seems like yesterday I brought her home.

She really surprized me a few days ago. We were playing with her donut while I was sitting in my office chair and she jumped right into my lap and sat down! :eek:

She's getting a bit on the large size to sit in my chair with me anymore. But that's the first time she jumped in my lap.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Thanks! I know, it seems like yesterday I brought her home.

She really surprized me a few days ago. We were playing with her donut while I was sitting in my office chair and she jumped right into my lap and sat down! :eek:

She's getting a bit on the large size to sit in my chair with me anymore. But that's the first time she jumped in my lap.
LOL! Get used to her sitting with you/on you, Berlin is a 70 pound lap dog... ;) He always feels the need to sit ON me LOL.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Yeah they kinda don't believe that they can't fit on your lap anymore - Hex is 83pound and just flops himself right on me on the couch :D

Lisl is gorgeous, I hope the next pup I get will be as lovely as she is :wub:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts