German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Countess Lisl von Schlaf is 22 weeks today and growing like a Dandelion.

We had bratwurst und pretzels for dinner, walked a bit, but played a lot outside until the rains came. I was trying to get a shot of her walking into a stack but that never happened today.

She had a good time though and is sleeping in the bathroom in front of the tub.

Here, she's watching the Robins on the vacant home foundation next door:

Someone was walking by the house while she was watching the birds. She wasn't too happy about this, but she only barked once. She's much better than she was last week about strangers. I believe she'd go right through that screen if the threat came up to the house.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Oh my goodness she is growing like a dandelion! She's beautiful though.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Wow, she is so big now! Look at that coat! :shocked:

Lisl is simply beautiful.

Berlin says :wub:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! We had a good time today. She's becoming quite the young lady. Her manners have improved a lot in the last two weeks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lisl reminds me so much of Lily and they are about the same age. She is so beautiful. If she is anything like Lily she will be everything you ever dreamed of in a dog; beautiful, intelligent, graceful, loving and admired by everyone. Will try to post some pictures of Lily later today.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you. I look forward to seeing your dog.

·
Registered
892 Posts
She's getting more beautiful by the day! I look at her and see my girl. Only your girl is much darker than my girl was at that age. It took until Piper was about 6 months old before she got as dark as your girl is now. Pretty fascinating to see the changes in different dogs.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thank you!

I knew she would get a little darker because she's a sable, but I didn't know it would be so dark so fast.

Once she started to turn, it spread very quickly. I was worried for awhile about the black ring on her tail close to her heiney, but that disappeared as the black started spreading down her sides and tail.

·
Registered
341 Posts
She is so cute! Enjoy her puppyhood, it is gone in the blink of an eye!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts