German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Re: Lisbon, OH-WGS M, "Dale" #2106, Euth 8/6 1 pm

This is "DALE". He was found in Wellsville. "Dale" has a very stoic look about him. He has beautiful colors and more important---he is very friendly. Enjoying both other dogs and all people. No one has called to report him missing or lost. He appears to be in good health. He has been given a parvo/distemper vaccine.

He is scheduled for euthanasia at 1pm on Wed., AUGUST 6TH

Please call 330-424-6663 ext.1757 if you are interested in giving him a second chance in your home. Our adoption fee is $80 CASH which includes his neutering, rabies vaccine, parvo/distemper vaccine, and 2008 Ohio dog license which will be honored anywhere in the state of Ohio through the end of 2008.

We are open Mon-Fri 8am-12pm and 1pm-4pm and Sat 9am-12pm.***WE ARE NOW OPEN TIL 6 ON THURSDAY EVENINGS FOR ADOPTIONS ONLY!!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Is there know way to buy him some time? We just found out about him. I suppose if he were sponsored, they would wait. They seem to do that for others.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts

I sent the money to buy him some more time. So now he still needs a rescue but is sponsored. He is only 8 months old and is 47 pounds, he gets along with other dogs and I was told sweet.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

White Paws will take Dale if he is still available. Will call and leave message and call in morning as well.

We will probably need pull help and a temp foster until transport.

Debbie

1 - 20 of 33 Posts