1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

1823 Avail 7/20

German Shepherd Dog
Large Adult Female Dog Pet ID: 1823
Columbiana County Dog Pound, Lisbon, OH

This friendly girl was found wondering on Rd. She was not wearing any collar or ID. No one has reported her missing. She appears to be friendly and in good health. She has been given a parvo/distemper vaccine.

<span style="color: #FF0000">She is scheduled for euthanasia at 1pm on Wed., </span>

Please call 330-424-6663 ext.1757 if you are interested in in giving her a second chance in your home. Our adoption fee is $60 CASH which includes her spaying, parvo/distemper vaccine, rabies vaccination, and 2008 Ohio dog license which will be honored anywhere in the state of Ohio through the end of 2008.

Lisbon, OH
<span style="color: #FF0000">330-424-6663</span>

Our hours are Mon-Fri 8am-12pm and 1pm-4pm and Sat 9am-12pm.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Wow, I wonder what is up with her stomach. She looks pure to me, love the bat ears too.

·
Registered
478 Posts
could she be wormed up? maybe someone didn't worm her or wormed her once and didn't the second time?

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heard from Nancy at White Paws. She thinks she has worms; will make room for her if they can pull and arrange transport.

·
Registered
152 Posts
OMG, those ears are huge!!!

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you think she's a GS? The shelter changed her to a lab/kelpie mix and White Paws isn;t sure about her. Her ears look too large and positioned low on her head instead of the top. I'm thinking I should ask the Mod to remove.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I hate to be the one to say it but she is not a pb gsd.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Are there other pictures? I'm the first to admit that lots of the supposed GSDs online aren't, especially when you're talking puppies, but after years of doing Petfinder, I can also say with total certainty that you can't tell a lot from one picture. The picture can look totally clear but you may or may not be seeing what you think you're seeing. One picture and anyone that saw only that one would swear up and down it was purebred, another picture, obvious mix, and vice versa.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts