German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11543950

Shelter ID# 7-438. This is a handsome full blooded German Shepherd. See how wonderful he sits for his picture? He is waiting for his home ! come see him at 650 John Howell Memorial Drive in Lincolnton.just make a right (past Wal-mart) off Generals Boulevard and we are just yards away. 704-736-8517. No phone calls on weekends please. we are here! 8 to 5 wkdasy, sat 10 to 1 and Sunday 2 to 5. My adoption fee is 77.00 and that includes neuter and rabies vaccine...what a deal!

Lincoln County Animal Services
Lincolnton, NC
704-736-8517

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reminder, dogsaver, and thank you Sue F for checking up on this handsome youngster!! Hope he finds a good home and not fall into the wrong hands!!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I am requesting that he be moved back to urgent. I have just emailed Beth with the Humane Society there and she said that yes - he is up for adoption, but they are super overloaded and that means he could be put down at any time - he does not have an 'indefinite' hold. She said there are about 40 dogs stuffed into one huge lot and they are in there with them. Oh - another GSD there also - she will send me pics later. She felt these dogs are very urgent.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I was not trying to provide inappropriate information Lori...just reported what the shelter worker told me. I have never worked with this shelter, even though it is 5 min from my house..glad you have local contacts.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Oh no - I didn't take it that way at all. I just know how it is sometimes when you call the shelters - they just don't tell the whole story sometimes and I just came across this email this morning and thought I'd check it out from the original sender.

·
Registered
443 Posts
What a gorgeous boy, I hope he gets help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts