German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I'm having to watch it in segments but I'm cracking up. that's hilarious. Dogs will be dogs!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I'm dying over the dogs going to the judge and then are like OH WAIT!!!! oops! haha.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
One of the IPO3 dogs did that at regionals this year... lol.

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
I laughed about the dumbell part. The one that crashed into the aframe and broke could have totaly been me.
The dog that went like five times around the blind with the helper totally cracked me up.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
424 Posts
oh this is fantastic! thanks for the laugh this morning!..and thanks for posting!!

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
What's scary is how many of some of those was from the same event. Eegads! lol. The dumbbell ones cracked me up. I am the WORST thrower I am convinced that is going to happen to me!

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I love the Mal in the beginning who doesn't stay down at starts to creep. Too funny. Great video, the music really made the video!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
It's funny to watch when it's set to that music and not me, but when it happens in trial, I want to die lol. My dog has accidentally gone to my TD (another blonde woman) after a call out once before. I definitely cracked up at his reaction when he looked up and saw it wasn't me.

What's scary is how many of some of those was from the same event. Eegads! lol. The dumbbell ones cracked me up. I am the WORST thrower I am convinced that is going to happen to me!
No way, I am THE WORST at throwing. I seriously need to practice throwing the 3 dumbbell on the flat retrieve before I hurt someone. And I consider it a good day if I can throw it over the wall without smashing the dumbbell into it three or four times... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love the whole thing....does anyone recognize any of those teams?
I saw a helper I use to train with.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
The boxer was pretty funny too...but yeah, those Mals were too much.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
LOVE this video.

The dogs are great even when they're goofing up, and it's so nice to see the diversity of breeds and types!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts