German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Lewisburg, WV | Tessa.

Tessa

German Shepherd Dog Mix: An adoptable dog in Lewisburg, WV

Extra Large • Senior • Female

Tessa is a very social, attentive and loving senior German Shepherd mix who needs extra love and attention as she has barely any teeth and some arthritis in her hips. She also needs some help putting some weight on and growing back her beautiful fur. She would make an amazing companion dog for her remaining years.

More about Tessa

House trained • Special Needs

Tessa's Contact Info

Greenbrier Humane Society, Lewisburg, WV

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
why oh why do i keep looking at these threads?!?!?!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump for Grannie Tessa

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I would be willing to foster her if there is a rescue that can sponsor her and help with transport. She would be welcome in my home.

·
Registered
24,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I have pm'd remo about this dog. If there is some way you could see to it that she gets the message.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
I would be willing to foster her if there is a rescue that can sponsor her and help with transport. She would be welcome in my home.
That is so very kind of you - thank you! :hug: It wouldn't take much to make this loving senior happy, she would probably be the perfect dog for an older couple......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
DharmasMom, that would be so awesome, if you could foster her. It looks like she has lived a rough life. I bet some good food and a loving home would do wonders to help improve her over-all health, and even how she is able to get around. Fingers crossed for Tessa. Love the name. Seniors hold a special place in my heart.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Hi!

Just wanted everyone to know that I received Debbi's message and sent her a reply.

Thanks so much to everyone who wants to help this dog. Hopefully we will hear back from intake in short order.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I've gotten the paper work from Remo and will be faxing it back tomorrow (or later today really) so I can officially foster for VGSR. Hopefully we will have her out of there soon. It would be nice if she could be here for a late Thanksgiving but who knows. I have my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I just need her to get along with other dogs and cats. Since I have a 16m old gsd and a 2 year old cat.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
We have been in touch with the shelter trying to find out if she is OK around cats and other dogs. I don't have any additional info otherwise.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I really hope she can get along with dogs and cats. I am anxious to get her out of the shelter and start lavishing her with the affection and care she deserves.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts