German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title say's show off all your body art! The only one I have that is not listed is a red and black nautical star on my right forearm.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
gonna have hubby take pictures of mine later!

·
Registered
664 Posts
No GSD's? Humpf! (thinking) I have a friend with paw prints.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Does anyone have a GSD one? I have been looking for one forever and can never find one i like. Im thinking next year I may go and get my first tattoo =). I have been thinking about it for the last six years LOL finally going to do it!

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Wanna see what a removal looks like? I have 3 that I got done when I was 18, don't really like them anymore and want to do something way cooler.... Made a promise to myself that I would follow through 100% with the laser removal of 2 before I get anything new.... I'll go take some pics

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
And FYI.... I'm not a baby and don't think tattoos hurt but if anyone ever wants to get one erased.... NOT FUN!! it takes soooo long and HURTS!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah tattoo removal is a long and drawn out experience I mean there really burning it off you. :p

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Wow, beautiful! But mroutdoorsman, I have to ask where you got those photos of me to use as a model!!?? Looks just like me- any chance you believe that?

·
Registered
492 Posts
I feel you CaseysGSD. I'm getting a tree removed off my back. (yes, I said a tree) Too stupid of a story to share. I'm on session number 4, going in for the 5th on Monday. The only thing I can compare it to is being splattered by hot cookng oil for 15 minutes straight. The good thing is, I'm seeing some very nice fading in certain areas. Can't wait till its over.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I feel you CaseysGSD. I'm getting a tree removed off my back. (yes, I said a tree) Too stupid of a story to share. I'm on session number 4, going in for the 5th on Monday. The only thing I can compare it to is being splattered by hot cookng oil for 15 minutes straight. The good thing is, I'm seeing some very nice fading in certain areas. Can't wait till its over.
Yea, fun right LOL! the smell afterwards is the best BLAH! I found some before and after pics, I'll post them in a bit (I have to upload)

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Ok, so here is my first one...very small and stupid but it was my first so I will keep it and hope to put something around it.

Now for the removals, this is on my calf the before picture is over 10 years old and funny enough you can see dog dishes in it that belonged to a German Shepherd I had back then! (it's a picture of a picture so it kinds sucks sorry!)

That one was VERY dark so it's taking a lot to be rid of it,this is after 8 laser sessions...still needs about 6 more

This on is on my back, also taken about 12 years ago and again a picture of a picture.

I hated this one because evetyone thought it was a Harley symbol and I am NOT a biker chick (no offence to those who are!

Here is after just one removal...this one is coming off very fast....hard to take a good pic though!

And that's all for now....pretty lame I know LOL....more to come after the 2 are off though!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Interesting thread. :) I have a new tattoo in the works, it's been 5 years since i've had any done (all of mine were done at 18).

I got this one done for Harley (you can see her eye in the pic), now that she's gone i'm thinking of maybe adding to it, maybe more prints for Odin and Noire.

The other ones I don't have good pictures of. :crazy:

·
Registered
386 Posts
i got a simple tribal frog on my right arm and a tribal lizard w/ the tail wrapping around my arm on the left arm... nothing too fancy or detailed

·
Registered
252 Posts
Wow, beautiful! But mroutdoorsman, I have to ask where you got those photos of me to use as a model!!?? Looks just like me- any chance you believe that?
If that is the case I think I just fell in love ;) The character's name is Dawn by Joseph Michael Linsner.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts