German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let see those FAVORITE TOYS your pup has that they would be devastated if they lost.... You know you have a picture of them with it. That toy sneaks into SO MANY pictures!! So lets see them.... Lets see the personality of your baby!!

Killian and his "Mallard Duck".

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Infamous tennis ball. LOL

But not just any tennis ball... a tiny, squeaky tennis ball!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG, I swear to GOSH, if anything were to ever happen and Ozzy needed a home, he can come live with me, FOREVER AND EVER!!!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
OMG, I swear to GOSH, if anything were to ever happen and Ozzy needed a home, he can come live with me, FOREVER AND EVER!!!!
I think that makes you fourth or fifth on the waiting list, should he ever need a home. :whistle:

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
I am 6th then!

Here is Molly and her rope(She actually destroyed this one, but we got her another one.lol):

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
While we are on the topic of toys... I'm in the middle of consulting a vet dentist b/c of tennis balls, and furry toys that hold sand and cause excessive tooth wear to "toy carriers" and chewers.

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
My Pool and My Jolly Ball... definitely Dante's favorite.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Beautiful pup you have Lynn_P

Ruger loves anything that squeaks, makes noise or any type of ball.

Tobin, who is sitting, doesn't really have any particular favorite. Whatever Ruger brings me and sets on my lap or at my feet, Tobin will sneak up, grab it, and run off with it.

·
Registered
669 Posts
:eek: I had to go find his squirrel, he forgot it outside this morning. Its so chewed up and gross I can't get up the courage to throw it out yet.:D

·
Registered
396 Posts
I always celebrate whenever he finally breaks the squeaker, and then my mom goes and buys him more as gifts. The squeaking never ends!
Argh, Logan LOVES squeaking toys. He'll squeak for 30 minutes straight ... all I hear is SQUEEAKA-SQUEEAKA-SQUEEAKA-SQUEEAKA-SQUEEKA-SQUEEKA-SQUEEKA-SQUEEKA .... even now, I can hear it in my head!!!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Jamie Lee and her Jolly ball. She took the rope out of this one. She just goes crazy for her jolly balls. This is just one out of many she has. When we are outside she brings a jolly ball of her choice and drops it by our feet in hopes that one of us will kick it or throw it for her which most of the time we do while working outside. She will bring it back and repeat the whole process multiple times.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He was only 8 weeks old, but that's still his favorite baby ...
Awww, what a cute little furball!!!

Doesn't EVERY dog love those dang noisy things? LOL! Hahahaha.... We have TWO!! UGHHH!!!

:eek: I had to go find his squirrel, he forgot it outside this morning. Its so chewed up and gross I can't get up the courage to throw it out yet.:D
I hate to be the first to say it, it actually looks like a real squirrel!!! LMBO!!!!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So whats up with these Jolly Balls??? Thats the second or third one on this thread, what makes them so fun for the pups???

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
So whats up with these Jolly Balls??? Thats the second or third one on this thread, what makes them so fun for the pups???
I don't know about everyone else and the jolly balls, but for me I brought them in because when we had Victor he would pop every ball he could, but he could not pop jollies. He refused to play with them so Jamie started rolling them around and just fell in love with them because she did not have to worry about Victor stealing it from her and popping it. Once the other balls were popped they went into the trash because then he would proceed to rip them apart.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts